- By admin
It doesn’t matter if you’re in the process of designing your new house or plan on renovating your current home, A-1 Bracket Group, Inc. is here for all your masonry or construction needs. Our team is more than happy to assist with your new home or renovation ideas in a flexible and accommodating way.
We have lots of experience in exterior cladding and our goal is to ensure that no matter what work our team completes, it will only enhance your current environment.
To meet the needs of our customers we offer the following services:
- Home Additions
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Retaining Walls
- Steps – Patios
- Brick – Block work
- Thin Brick
- Brick Pointing
- Stone Work – Natural & Cultured Stone
- Stucco Work– Hard Coat Stucco & Styrofoam Base Stucco
Regardless of what you’re looking to have done to your home, we’re ready to turn your vision into reality.
What should I consider before renovating our home?
That’s a great question! We highly recommend considering the following questions so you make the best decision for your family and future vision:
- Is staying in your current location important to you? Why or why not?
- What kind of budget do you have? Is it favorable toward a new home or updating the one you’re in?
- Will renovations increase your house value or will it become a sticking point to potential buyers? This scenario is often targeted to custom work that you may love, but others may not.
- Is this house currently under a mortgage?
- What is your long-term plan for your home? Do you plan on truly settling down there or is there room to move around before committing?
As you can see, these questions really tackle some bigger picture scenarios. We encourage you sit down with family and discuss each one so you feel confident in knowing which direction to go before making any firm decisions. If you need any help with these, please feel free to contact us as we can provide more in depth considerations.